- Interactive questions and video segments
- Digital student handbook.
- Can start, stop and return to online modules as needed
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- 2-year certification
- Scene Safety & Assessment
- CPR/AED Use for Adults, Children and Infants
- Obstructed Airways
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Communication and Teamwork
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Legal Considerations
How to earn certification for Blended Learning Classes:
- Step 1: Follow the instructions in the registration email (sent to you after you register and pay for your course)
- Step 2: Register for a skills session. Mandatory in order to receive certification (skills testing is available in our Training Center on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month at 8:00am. Or by appointment, onsite, at your place of business)
- Step 3: Receive your 2 year certification after successful completion of skills evaluation.
ALSO AVAILABLE: CPR/AED/FIRST AID TRAINING, FORKLIFT, SCISSOR LIFT, MAN LIFT TRAINING, IIPP REVIEW AND AMENDMENT, HEAT ILLNESS PREVENTION PROGRAM GLOBAL HARMONIZED SYSTEM (GHS) FOR CHEMICAL LABELING TRAINING, HAZARD COMMUNICATION WITH THE NEW SDS TRAINING, FLAGGER TRAINING, RESPIRATORY FIT TEST TRAINING, PERMIT REQUIRED CONFINED SPACE TRAINING… AND MUCH MORE.